XBox One Steven Universe: Save the Light / OK K.O.! Let's Play Heroes 2 Games in 1
Release Date: 3 May 2019
Genre: Action Adventure
Steven Universe: Save the Light
Join Steven and the Crystal Gems on their biggest quest yet! A mysterious new Homeworld Gem has stolen the Prism, a powerful weapon that can create an entire army from light – and she’s already started destroying Beach City. Only you and your team can battle back to save the light (and the world) in this hybrid RPG based on the hit Cartoon Network show.
OK K.O.! Let’s Play Heroes
Ready to be a (pint-sized) hero? So is K.O. – because he’s finally getting his very own Pow Card! BUT WAIT, Evil Lord Boxman has reset all the heroes’ card levels back to zero. Help K.O. battle his way through a bunch of Boxmore robots, help him save the day with his Lakewood heroes and unlock new Power Moves and abilities.
K.O. is finally ready to be the hero he’s dreamed of becoming... but only with your help.
- NEW GEM – Created by Rebecca Sugar, who is Hessonite and why is she wrecking Earth?
- FUSION FIGHTS – Play as new Gem Fusions, Stevonnie, Smoky Quartz, Opal, Sardonyx and Sugilite
- PLAY 8 CHARACTERS – Party and fuse with newcomers Greg Universe, Connie, Lapis and Peridot
- PLAY AS K.O.! – Unlock tons of sweet abilities, including righteous ‘Super Moves’ and unleash cool hero assists with each Pow Card he collects
- ORIGINAL CAST – Voiced by fan-favorite cast and overseen by creator Ian Jones-Quartey
- THE BRAWL’S NOT ALL – Go on crazy quests to help out kooky characters. You can’t save the day without friends!