mClassic Game Console Graphic Processor
- Pc gamers are able to upgrade their graphics card! Console gamers have been limited by locked Hardware. Not anymore! The mclassic is here to be the world's first add-on graphics Processor for videogame consoles.
- You read that right, the mclassic is like having a new “graphics card”, without the hassle of modifying your game Console.
- Enjoy the benefits of our 4K Hardware Processor to up-scale up 4K/1440p cinema and Gaming visual content.
- Improve all your film/video/and Gaming content with our sublime anti-aliasing, enhanced depth of field and image processing with no latency.
- All processing sub- 1Msec, 0.2ms specifically.
How to enhance your game: A quick start guide
Can't wait to try your game console with your new graphics post-processor? Get started with these simple steps:
Step 1: Plug in your mClassic device
Plug mClassic into your game console, then connect the provided USB power cable to your mClassic. Then either plug the other end of the USB power cable into an open USB port on your console or TV, OR into a power adapter which you will then plug into a power outlet.
Note: Any standard USB power adapter like your mobile phone will work.
Step 2: Connect your mClassic device
Plug any HDMI cable into mClassic HDMI female port, then connect back your HDMI cable into your TV or receiver.
Note: Any basic HDMI cable will work.