Aolion Docking Station for Steam Deck
$39.90SGD– Sold Out
- This 5-in-1 docking station is specially designed for Steam Deck, featuring a USB3.0, two USB2.0, a 4K HDMI2.0 and a Type-C fast charging ports.
- The 4K@30Hz HDMI 2.0 allow you to project game page from your Steam Deck to a 4K HDTV or monitor, providing you a clearer and smoother viewing experience, and enjoying the game on a bigger screen.
- The Type-C charging port supports up to 100W PD fast charge. Recommend using the original Steam Deck AC adapter for a more stable power supply (max. charging speed of the Steam Deck is 45W).
- Extra two USB2.0 and one USB3.0 data port allows to connect wired gamepad controller, keyboard, controller adapters, and so on.
- With indicator light. Simply press the indicator button to switch between console mode (light off) and TV mode (light on) in seconds. Easy to operate.
- Feature a white LED lighting strip in front. It will light up when external power support is input.
- Equipped with non-slip rubber pad, making both Steam Deck and dock station more stable and prevent scratches.
- This docking station will not block the heat vents of the console and does not affect heat dissipation.
- Also compatible with Nintendo Switch/Switch OLED (placing upside down), tablets, smartphones and other devices with Type-C charging port.
- Product Size: about 13 x 7.5cm. Cable Length: about 17.5cm.
-Recommend using the original Steam Deck AC adapter for a more stable power supply.
-USB3.0 and USB2.0 ports only support devices with Steam Deck peripheral customized USB interface.
-When your Steam Deck is connected to Docking Station, you need to adjust its resolution after entering desktop mode in order to achieve 4K output.
-Since many games themselves are not well adapted in handheld mode, you may not be able to adjust the 4K resolution if you enter the game from handheld mode. We recommend that you restart the game and open the game you want in desktop mode to complete the 4K output.
-Please use an HDMI 2.0 cable or higher standard version (excluded) with cable length less than 2m/6.6ft.
-DO NOT use HDMI to DisplayPort cables or adapter.
-When you are docking your steam deck and need to connect high power external devices, please make sure to connect your PD charger to the docking station provide sufficient power. (Steam Deck and Docking Station cannot power high power external devices by themselves).
-The PD charging current depends on the device. Devices that do not support Type-C PD fast charging protocol, the max. charging current is 5V/2A.
-The USB-C female port supports PD charging only, not for data transfer. PD charging adapter is NOT included.
-To use with mobile phone or laptop devices, please ensure the OTG function is supported and must be turned on before using the product. The devices MUST support “Display Output” over USB C for projection mode.