Dobe Taiko Drum for Nintendo Switch
$49.90SGD– Sold Out
Nintendo Switch wired Taiko is developed for Nintendo Switch game console with USB2.0 wired Switch mode; it supports to the online upgrade software system; it is designed with UP button, RIGHT button, DOWN button, LEFT button, - button, + button, A button, B button, X button, Y button, L button, R button, L2 button, R2 button, L3 button, R3 button, HOM button, camera button and other button functions; it is mainly used to play Taiko drum game for Switch(such as: Taiko drum master) with a super sensitive and responsive speed; the Taiko and the control button are seperated independently, which can be effectively prevented the phenomenon from accidentally pressing the control buttons during the game; the product with a beautiful appearance and excellent using movement is a must for the Switch Taiko game players.
- USB2.0 cable connection to the Switch mode.
- Taiko and the control button are seperated independently, which can be effectively prevented the phenomenon from accidentally pressing the control buttons.
- Its internal uses the high-speed SCM control eletricity with a super sensitive response speed and excellent using movement.
- Low standby power consumption, safety and environment protection, beautiful product appearance.
- Support for online upgrade software system.
How to Use:
1. Switch console connection to the television
Insert its USB2.0 cable into Nintendo Switch dock after Nintendo Switch console is placed in the base and connected to the TV, this product will be auto connected successfully, and work normally if you press A button.
2. Use of connecting to Switch console
Insert the adapter (Type-C male to USB female) into Nintendo Switch console, the connect the USB2.0 cable with this adapter, this product will be auto connected successfully, and work normally if you press A button.