Nintendo Switch Bubble Bobble 4 Friends
Release Date: 19 December 2019
Language: English, Traditional and Simplified Chinese through update patch
After more than 10 years, Nintendo Switch players can look forward to a sequel of the cult 80's game series Bubble Bobble by TAITO. The new Bubble Bobble 4 Friends was developed by the original studio TAITO Corporation and will include a brand new local 4-player mode.
As in the previous highly popular series, the thrilling and epic bubble fight starts again!
One night, a child’s room became enfolded by a miraculous light and every object under its rays suddenly came to life - including the child's most favorite toy, the little dragon called Bub. Full of jealousy, the wicked magician Bonner challenges the friendly dragon to battle.
- 4-Player Co-Op Mode
- After more than 10 years finally the official sequel of the critically acclaimed cult 80's game series Bubble Bobble
- Created by TAITO - the company that practically started the video game revolution with their classic hit Space Invaders
- Jump 'n' Run/ Platform game
- Travel through one hundred stages, blow and burst bubbles, jump on and off blown bubbles to navigate level obstacles, dodge and eliminate enemies, and collect a variety of items.
- A new Bubble Bobble with high-quality graphics
- 100 Stages (50 family-friendly / 50 challenging)
- 5 Bosses