Nintendo Switch Contra: Rogue Corps
$39.90SGD– Sold Out
Release Date: 24 September 2019
Contra: Rogue Corps is a twin-stick, third-person action game drawing upon its roots in fast and focused combat. From the director of Contra III: The Alien Wars and Contra: Hard Corps, Nobuya Nakazato instills more than 25 years of franchise pedigree into Contra: Rogue Corps with enormous crazed enemies, over-the-top violence, and a cast of diverse playable characters that add to the irreverent tone of the game.
Several years after the events of the Alien Wars, Contra: Rogue Corps follows a former military group living on the fringes as bounty hunters and treasure finders in the Damned City. Survival requires fast reactions, powerful weapons and the occasional organ and cybernetic augmentation. Players will complete missions in PVE campaigns, gathering resources to upgrade their guns to stay alive in the Damned City. If all else fails… bring in a friend online and mow-down enemies together in online multiplayer mode!
- 3D action shooter with fast-paced, run & gun style game play
- Customize characters – Determine weapons load out, customize and craft unique weapons and create a perfect symphony of destruction throughout the Damned City
- Operation Room – Upgrade characters and abilities, augmenting each with improved organs and cybernetics
- Deep single player campaign mode chock- full of challenging missions among hordes of enemies
- Go solo in the Story campaign or group with friends or random players online in multi-player
- Frenetic online PVP game modes
- Unique Couch CO-OP game mode
- Four diverse characters with their own unique skills and specialty attacks