Nintendo Switch Deadly Premonition Origins
$31.00 USD– Sold Out
Release Date: November 2019
In the year 2005, FBI agent York visits Le Carré, a small town in New Orleans where he encounters a mysterious serial murder case alongside his “friend” Zach.
Produced by the original creator team. The story takes place in a small town in New Orleans which was created based on research and interviews.
- A living, breathing persistent world of investigative mystery, featuring NPCs with their own individual mysteries to uncover
- Dozens of side quests that will further immerse the player and reveal more of Greenvale’s secret underbelly
- Engage in open world adventure as you go sightseeing and explore the town of Greenvale while you solve the mysteries within it
- A combination of over-the-shoulder shooter action, driving, and 3rd person adventure/exploration offers a variety of gameplay
- Use your profiling prowess to recreate the crime with the various clues and items found at the scene
- Dozens of melee, ranged and hidden weapons to defend yourself from the onslaught of evil
- Lengthy campaign with over 20 hours of gameplay