Nintendo Switch My Memory of Us
Release Date: 24 January 2019
Language: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
Player: 1 Player
My Memory of Us is a reminiscence of a friendship between a boy and a girl. A friendship made during tough times. Times of terror, pain, and exclusion in a world where people were forced to live in two artificially detached worlds.
The story in My Memory of Us is told from the perspective of two friends who complete each other. Each of them has their own abilities – she can run fast, he can sneak – but only when they work together as a team can they overcome all adversities. You just want to have fun with your friend.
- A moving story about friendship and love in dangerous times
- Beautiful, sketch-like graphics inspired by naïve art
- Pair mechanics: take control of two characters with different skills and abilities, or control them as a pair
- A grotesque tale mixed with bittersweet humour
- The events shown in the game are based on actual stories from war
- A dialogue system built around the language of symbolic pictures
- Various logical puzzles in 2.5D
- A story that offers deeper meaning, set in historical realities
- Incredible vector graphics and ambient sound setting.