Nintendo Switch Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu (Japanese Cover with English / Chinese Subtitles)
Release Date: 16 November 2018
Genre: Action RPG
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Take your Pokémon journey to the Kanto region with your energetic partner, Pikachu, to become a top Pokémon Trainer as you battle other trainers.
Use a throwing motion to catch Pokémon in the wild with either one Joy-Con™ controller or Poké Ball™ Plus accessory, which will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life. Share your adventure with family or friends in 2-player action using a second Joy-Con or Poké Ball Plus (sold separately). You can even connect to the Pokémon™ GO app* using a compatible smartphone to bring over Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region!
Explore the diverse and vibrant region of Kanto! True-to-size wild Pokémon roam around in the game, so catch them like a real Pokémon Trainer by using motion, timing, and a well-placed Poké Ball™. Go on a stroll with your favorite Pokémon in your Poké Ball Plus! Connect your game directly to Pokémon GO* to receive Kanto region Pokémon.
- Become a top Pokémon Trainer on an adventure with Pikachu!
- Encounter Pokémon in the Kanto region
- Play the entire game with a single Joy-Con controller or use the Poké Ball Plus accessory, which will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life
- Take your Pokémon for a stroll in your Poké Ball Plus
- Play a Pokémon adventure together cooperatively anytime, anywhere on one system by using another Joy-Con controller or Poké Ball Plus accessory (sold separately) to catch and battle alongside another player!
- Use Poké Ball Plus to connect with the Pokémon GO* app on compatible smartphones to catch Kanto region Pokémon
- Connect Poké Ball Plus to the Pokémon GO* app to catch Pokémon in the real world and gather items from Poké Stops without viewing your smartphone screen—meanwhile, carry Pokémon from Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!