Nintendo Switch The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles + AA123 Collection
$99.90SGD– Sold Out
Release Date: 29 July 2021
Language: English, Japanese
- The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles
- ‘From the Vaults’ Bonus
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
What is ‘The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles’?
With all the fun and drama of the Ace Attorney series set against the backdrop of Victorian-era Britain and Japan, there's sure to be no "Objection!" to the adventures of Ryunosuke Naruhodo as he turns the courtroom upside down!
Featuring an intriguing overarching mystery spanning two games, it's the most engrossing story in the series yet!
The Great Ace Attorney Adventures
The Empire of Japan – after opening its doors, a push for cultural transformation brought great waves of Western influence to the Far Eastern island nation. The revolution washed over the land, making life in the capital exciting and unsettling. It was a period of great change, and some were swept away by the tide.
The Great Ace Attorney 2 Resolve
The Great Exhibition of London – that grand event that was to be a celebratory last hurrah of the 19th century. But from amongst the glitter and glory of Great Britain's latest achievement, a series of grim crimes began to emerge and come to the fore.
- 10 puzzling cases, dozens of hours of fun!
- Solve the Case and Bring the Culprit to Justice! - Make inquiries, gather evidence, and present your case in court! Break down the prosecution's arguments by resolving inconsistencies to reveal the truth. Turn hopeless situations around to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat!
- Investigation - Gather evidence and discover the facts of the case to use in the trial ahead
- Dance of Deduction - Waltz around the crime scene with Sholmes. Course correct the great detective's eccentric train of logic to arrive at the truth
- Trial - Overturn witness testimonies one by one by pointing out the inconsistencies with your evidence
- Summation Examination - A procedure unique to the courtrooms of London, listen to the findings of the jury and use their words against them