PC King's Bounty: Crossworlds
The expansion contains:
New campaign - Arena Champion
Mercenary Arthur is hired by some Lew Clissan, and finds himself in the Litan world. According to his contract he has to fight against dreadful creatures at the Arena of the Thousand Emperors to become a champion.
- battles with bosses in the gladiator tournament;
- unique enemy mercenary heroes;
- 8 different guilds with specific relations;
- 11 companions.
New campaign - Defender of Crown
Having returned from Teana, Princess Amelie has to pass her final exam on the path to the honorable title of the Defender of the Crown of Darion! She will be confronted by challenges, where it's not rude force that helps, but thoughtful tactics, since every new battle is a real enigma.
- battles at unique tactic arenas;
- random selection of enemies and allies in each new game.
Orc Path, large-scale expansion of the game world The Orcs set forth on a warpath, and hordes of green-skin warriors are prowling about the entire Teana seeking the Ancient Orc God, but not all chieftains are willing to see the almighty Agro God back on the throne, and they are asking humans to help...
- 9 creatures;
- 35 items, new item sets and assembled artifacts;
- 50 new abilities and skills for the creatures;
- 13 new spells;
- mysterious Sage's Tower, a puzzle of mage, who learnt immortality;
- chain of Military Academies allowing to upgrade creatures;
- new quests;
- Adrenalin, a unique ability of the Orcs;
- and so much more...
Bonus: Game Editor for King's Bounty: Armored Princess
Requires installed King's Bounty: Armored Princess to play (English version only)
|Minimum Specifications:||Recommended Specifications:|
|OS:||Windows XP / Windows Vista|
|Processor:||2.6 Ghz||3 Ghz|
|RAM:||1 GB||2 GB|
|Hard Drive:||5.5 GB|
|Video Card:||nVidia GeForce 6800 with 128MB or equivalent ATI||Videocard nVidia GeForce 7950GT with 512 MB or equivalent ATI|
|Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:||Unknown|