PS3 Splatterhouse / R1 (English)
$15.90SGD– Sold Out
Follow Rick and his mystical Terror Mask as he unmercifully tears, cuts and beats his way through denizens of unearthly creatures in an epic adventure to rescue his girlfriend from the clutches of deranged occult figure Dr. West. Embodying the unfiltered, primal aggression of its namesake, Splatterhouse combines visceral, adrenaline-soaked combat with horror elements to deliver an original gaming experience that defies the boundaries of the traditional action category with over the-top gore and shocking new gameplay mechanics.
- An innovative reinvention of a classic category-killer with an original storyline inspired by Gordon Rennie (Necronauts, Judge Dredd)
- Favorite enemies have evolved into horrific monsters of radical proportions and shocking detail
- Real time regeneration eliminates the traditional health bar by showing physical damage & the rebuilding of bone, muscle and skin
- The only game with a combination of massive enemies, over-the-top gore and the ability to regenerate body parts real-time
- A AAA reinvention of the famed Splatterhouse title that launched the horror-escape genre and invited the very first “parental advisory” for a video game (for gore), uniting an existing fan base and recruiting a new one