PS4 Berserk and the Band of the Hawk
$48.90SGD– Sold Out
Release Date: 21 February 2017
Region: Region 2
Slash and Smash Action!
In this work, the action of cutting through hundreds of enemies, fundamental to the Warriors series, is fused together with the dark and gruesome atmosphere of the world of “Berserk“, making various heretofore unseen acts possible, such as using a giant man-sized sword to cut enemies in half, as well as smash or send them flying with the “Cleaving” and “Smashing” attacks. Revel in the astounding destructive power capable of cutting through multiple enemies with one blow!
Extensive and Profound Story!
In this game, in addition to the well-known and popular “Golden Age Arc”, you will also be able to join Guts and his newest companions on his journey of revenge through “The Hawk of the Millennium Arc”. Additionally, the extensive story includes an impressive amount of artwork, including footage from the actual animation movie trilogy and new, original scenes portraying more detailed interactions between the members of the Band of the Hawk and other characters.
Diverse Character Selection!
In addition to the main hero of the story, Guts, you can choose to play as any of a number of characters from all the different parts of the story. Every one of these characters possesses a distinctive set of skills and characteristics to ensure the variety of gameplay is consistent with the world of “Berserk“. Furthermore, to deepen immersion into the story, the same familiar cast of voice actors from the movie trilogy and the new animation series were invited to take part in this project.
- Experience the popular Golden Age arc, telling the story of The Band of the Hawk and the fateful meeting between Guts and Griffith
- Feel the weight of your weapon, from the heavy yet powerful Great Sword as Guts or the swift yet deadly swordplay of Griffith
- Take control of not only the powerful swordplay, but the power of Magic as you take on enemies using unique and devastating spells
- Play as not only the Band of the Hawk, but non-human characters such as the deadly Apostles, with each offering their own gameplay styles to enjoy
- Fight for survival in the all new Eclipse Mode. Endless swarms of enemies will appear which can be killed for points, allowing players to compete for the highest score