Featuring a greater focus on player agency/choice and expansive environments filled with opportunities for distinct play-styles, and set in the exotic yet deadly terrain of North Africa during World War Two, Sniper Elite 3 sees American OSS agent Karl Fairburne deep behind Nazi lines, providing crucial sharpshooter skills as the Allies battle Germany's fearsome Tiger tanks across the Western Desert. But it's not just the famed Afrika Korps that Karl has to worry about. He soon uncovers German plans to build a "wunderwaffe" - wonder weapon - with the power to crush any Allied forces in its path, and turn the tide of the whole war.
* Observe. Plan. Execute. Adapt - expansive environments allow the player to choose how they complete the mission, offering non linear multi-routes, and more verticality than ever before, offering the freedom to take out the enemy by your own design.
* Relocation - A sniper always needs an exit strategy. Search the varied environments to create and discover opportunities that suit your play-style: sniper nests, ambush locations, alternative approaches, sound masking and trap setup. Prioritise your targets to maximise your advantage and use shadows and darkness to remain unseen by the Afrika Korps, or relocate to keep your prey guessing.
* Environment - The North African battlefields of WWII provide great visual variation, significantly different from any other sniping title before it, allowing for much longer ranged shots. Play amongst mountain ranges and huge flat plains; bustling townships and cities, and remote village settlements.
* Improved Afrika Korps AI - Clear cues for engagement and detection and a rebuilt AI system emphasizing squad roles and tactics make the Afrika Korps smarter and more challenging, while allowing the player more meaningful choices. Backed by a variety of vehicles from Jeeps to Panzer Tanks, the Afrika Korps are a force to be reckoned with...
* Weapon & Character Customisation - Gain XP and sniper ranks from both single and multiplayer progression to unlock over 40 new and unique customisation parts and build the ultimate rifle that best suits your mission and play-style. Customise individual load-outs and store them for both multiplayer and single-player engagements.
* Improved Human Kill-Cam - now shows even greater detail including the human circulatory system and complete muscle layer.
* New Vehicle Kill-Cam - Extended to mechanical equipment such as armoured cars and tanks, multi- stage destruction allows you to create your own opportunity on a vehicle, before delivering the killing shot; shoot into tanks via the driver view-port; see the crew taken out inside.
* Multiplayer - Building on the multiplayer pedigree of previous titles, SE3 is packed with content for both co-operative and competitive players. 5 modes of competitive action with support for team or lone wolf play including Distance King and No Cross with a selection of maps at launch. Larger and more open environments allow for greater freedom of movement and longer distances for the more skilled Sniper. Earn your Medals and Ribbons to become the Ultimate Sniper!
* Co-Op - The return of your favourite modes sees Co-operative players able to choose from Overwatch missions and the new Survival Missions. In Overwatch players take the distinct roles of the Sniper and the Operative and must choose their play-style working closely as a team to accomplish their mission. For Survival gameplay you take on the endurance challenge against everything the German Afrika Korps can throw against you!
* Cover - A greater range of movement and agility means Snipers can quickly navigate the environment and keep one step ahead of their prey.
* Improved Combat - Better feedback is given to the player so they can decide how best to deal with both long-range and short-range combat. Improved stealth melee combat gives additional ways to take out your enemy without being seen.
Release Date: 27 June 2014
Publisher: 505 Games
Release Date: 14 March 2019
Language: Voice - Japanese; Subtitle - English
Region: Region 3
Blade Arcus Rebellion from Shining is a fighting game developed by Studio Saizensen and published by Sega. It features the characters of the famous Shining series. A crossover from the Shining series? Well, Blade Arcus Rebellion from Shining does the work for a crossover the characters from Shining Blade and Shining Hearts for this 2D fighting game.
Release Date: 8 March 2019
Genre: Action Adventure
Region: Region 1
A brand-new entry in the legendary over-the-top action series comes in spring 2019, complete with its signature blend of high-octane stylized action and otherworldly and original characters the series is known for. Years have passed since the legions of hell have set foot in this world, but now a new demonic invasion has begun, and humanity’s last hope will rest in the hands of three lone demon hunters, each offering a radically different play style. United by fate and a thirst for vengeance, these demon hunters will have to face their demons if they hope to survive. The devil you know returns in the most over the top, technically advanced, utterly insane action experience of this generation.
Release Date: 07 March 2019
Language: Japanese, Chinese
Region: Region 3
Due to the “The Great Twilight” plan being put into effect, a loathsome “curse” spread across the empire. Rean Schwarzer, the “Ashen Knight,” was overtaken by his rampaging ogre power and lost self-control. As the world heads for its demise, what actions will the remaining members of both the new and old Class VII take?
Release Date: Q2 2019
Region: Region 2
Fade to Silence is a single-player and co-op survival adventure set in a post-apocalyptic world that is frozen in eternal winter. Snow and ice have shaped a merciless landscape. Nature is corrupted. Monstrous creatures out of an Eldritch horror dream roam the frozen wasteland.
Do you have what it takes to survive in a world where the unforgiving weather is your deadliest enemy?