Epic Galactic Battles for Handheld Consoles:
Be in the shoes of a galactic soldier and experience being on the frontlines of the battlefield in the one of the most anticipated games today: Star Wars: Battlefront! Players are in for the battle of their lives in this conquest type game that features settings from the original film. As well, several veteran voice actors lend their talents instilling a distinct Star Wars atmosphere.
May the Gameplay Be With You:
Choose from 20 different types of soldiers from 4 factions and eliminate enemies with the use of classic weapons such as rocket launchers, thermal detonators and blaster rifles. Crush opponents with over 25 land and air vehicles including the AT-ST, X-Wing, speeder bikes and the gigantic Republic Gunship which holds up to 5 soldiers.
Galactic Conquest Modes:
Conquer galaxies with game’s multiplayer mode which allows up to 16 players on PlayStation 3 with a dedicated host, 24 players on Xbox with a dedicated or non-dedicated host, 32 players on PC with a dedicated or non-dedicated Server or choose from different single player modes like the story based "Historical Campaigns", "Instant Action," and "Galactic Conquest."
- Visit classic planets from the original STAR WARS trilogy, detailed with an unprecedented amount of realism and sense of authenticity that will transport you to a galaxy far, far away
- Experience amazing digital replicas of the original STAR WARS movie models, brought to lifelike fidelity by DICE's use of photogrammetry technology
- Engage in epic battles on iconic planets including Hoth, Endor, and Tatooine. Also, bring the fight to the previously unexplored planet, Sullust.
- Pilot a diverse set of ground-based vehicles including nimble speeder bikes, massive AT-ATs, and more
- Play as some of the most memorable characters in the STAR WARS universe including Darth Vader and Boba Fett
- Encounter a variety of beloved characters from the original trilogy such as C-3PO and R2-D2
- Pilot the Millennium Falcon, X-wings, TIE fighters, and more of your favorite vehicles in exhilarating aerial combat
- Battle alongside your friends online or in offline split-screen Co-op mode
- Seamlessly swap between 1st person and 3rd person views
Release Date: 17 November 2015