PS4 Street Fighter V
Release Date: 06 November 2020
From one of the biggest video game franchises of all time since the creation of gaming consoles, Street Fighter V arises from the rest to be one of the greatest! Street Fighter V is the latest sequel to the phenomenal fighting game series where great martial artists with uniquely powerful combat styles around the world gathered together in a major fighting competition as they test their power against fighters, and strives to become the strongest fighter ever known.
From the aspirations, dedications and passions of players and fans, Street Fighter V will be the benchmark of the new era on the fighting series where fan involvement is the major key on creating a brand new masterpiece for this epic legacy. Street Fighter V will be built from fan suggestion and comments meaning desired improvements, balances, and roster of characters are almost from your requests!
For the first time ever, a Street Fighter Series will use cross-platform play to allow PC and PS4 players to engage one another in a match! An amazing roster of characters will be featured including Ryu, Chun-Li and even past favorites like Charlie that originally appeared in Street Fighter Alpha! Crush your enemies with deadlier attacks and finishing killer combo! To even heat up the action, the game will be powered by Unreal Engine 4 to deliver players swifter movements and advanced character models. Street Fighter V will reignite the fervor of not just veteran street fighters but also newly captivated fans in a brand new era of this critically acclaimed fighting series!
- New and Returning Characters: Birdie and Charlie Nash make their return to the Street Fighter universe, where they join classic characters like Ryu, Chun-Li, Cammy, and M. Bison. Many more new and returning characters will be added to the diverse roster, offering a wide variety of fighting styles for players to choose from
- New Strategies and Battle Mechanics: Highly accessible new battle mechanics (V-Trigger, V-Skill, V-Reversal, Critical Arts), which revolve around the V-Gauge and EX Gauge, provide an unprecedented layer of strategy and depth to the franchise that all players can enjoy.
- PS4 and PC Cross-Platform Play: For the first time in franchise history, the online community will be unified into a single player pool, allowing for even more rivalries to be born
- Next Gen Visuals: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the realism and next-gen visuals to new heights, making this latest entry the best looking and most immersive Street Fighter game of all time
- Rise up: The Capcom Pro Tour, the premier league destination for competitive fighting games, features dozens of tournaments for Street Fighter players across the globe. The 2015 tour includes $500,000 in prizing, the largest in franchise history