PS4 Theme Park Simulator
Release Date: 27 November 2020
If you’ve always wondered how amusement parks work, now you can find out with Theme Park Simulator!
You will be able to control the most emblematic attractions of the amusement parks, including the Ferris wheel, the bumper cars, and two kinds of rollercoasters. Plus, at each attraction, you can choose from different cameras and even experience them through the eyes of the passengers. Theme Park Simulator allows you to control 11 different attractions with unprecedented realism:
- Ferris Wheel
- Bumper Cars
- Amor Express
- Wild Mouse
- Viking Ship
- Techno Jump
- Control 11 emblematic amusement park rides through the Nintendo Switch touch screen or the DualShock 4
- You will manage the speed, direction and movement patterns of each ride through control systems that are as simple as they are realistic
- At any time you can choose between a free camera or different pre-fixed views, including cameras that show the passengers’ point of view
- Activate the light and smoke effects to surprise the passengers and change the decoration of some rides!
- Passengers will react in real time to your decisions: you will be able to hear their panicky cries as you increase speed and change the movement pattern of each ride