PS4 Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5
$19.90SGD– Sold Out
Show off you radical moves with your blazing board and slay the blockbuster in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5! The game breaks new ground by renewing the famous signature style of classic Pro Skater games with a brand-new set of levels and an improved focus on fearless moves, fine-tuned controls and high-score tricks, including manuals and reverts – making sure to take all of the camaraderie and competitive excitement of real-life skateboarding and brings it to to the hands of players.
Experience some of the biggest air and tricks together with today's top professional skaters like Tony Hawk, Nyjah Huston, Riley Hawk, Aaron “Jaws” Homoki, Ishod Wair, Leticia Bufoni, Chris Cole, David Gonzalez, Andrew Reynolds, and Lizzie Armanto -- or even customize your own character! Enjoy power-ups and projectiles that level up the core skating experience providing a fresh twist on an old trick and entertainment.
Highlighting the game's Online Multiplayer, players can now experience a skatepark that never closes. Drop-in and drop-out in an online ongoing skate sessions together with your friends or challengers from around the world where as many as 20 players can partake in completing multiple missions, level up and unlock new content together, or just go straight against all takers in competitive matches. Build your own awesome skateparks using over 250 obstacles and share your creations with the world.
- Classic Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Gameplay - Pull off infamous Pro Skater moves and extended trick combinations
- Seamless Online Multiplayer - Complete objectives during online skate sessions and challenge other players from around the world to see who reigns supreme
- Play as a PRO or Create-A-Skater - Play as one of 10 pros, including Tony Hawk, Nyjah Huston, and Aaron “Jaws” Homoki, each with their own tricks, or personalize a skater unique to your style
- Endless Shred Sessions - Jump in and out of over 80 unique missions across 8 environments
- If You Build It They Will Skate - Create and share the sickest skateparks using over 250 obstacles and let loose on the most twisted designs from the community