PS4 Toy Soldiers: War Chest (Hall of Fame Edition)
$48.90SGD– Sold Out
Toy Soldiers: War Chest Hall of Fame Edition is a fast-paced genre-bending mix of strategy defense and action gameplay that brings to life the iconic toys and action figures from your childhood. Lead He-Man, G.I. Joe and other toy armies into legendary battles and protect your toy box from increasingly devious and powerful foes. Modify your loadout to fit your playstyle and earn upgrades while fighting in the main campaign, or grab a friend and take the fight online in multiplayer.
- Unique Action-Tower Defense Gameplay - Place and upgrade turrets to protect your toy box from waves of increasingly devious and powerful foes, or take direct control of your units to mow down enroaching armies. Success in the campaign requires players to balance strategic prowess and the deployment of resources with a steady trigger finger and deadly aim.
- Eight Iconic and Upgradeable Armies - For the first time in the franchise we take a leap back into your childhood featuring toys from your schooldays
- Masters of the Universe (TM) - By the Power of Greyskull (TM), Prince Adam (TM) becomes He-Man (TM), The Most Powerful Man in the Universe (TM)! Endowed with unimaginable strength and courage, He-Man, Battle Cat (TM) and his Eternian Warriors protect the Eternia (TM) Toy box from the forces of darkness
- G.I. Joe - G.I.Joe is the code name for a highly-trained special mission force. Led by brave field commander Duke and armed with a huge arsenal of weapons and fighting spirit, this team works together on the frontlines to stop evil in its path
- More Armies on the Horizon - Two more licensed armies will be announced before launch this summer. Each army is unique and can be customized with weapons and upgrades earned through gameplay
- New and Classic Gameplay Modes - Toy soldiers: War Chest brings back the classic single player tower defense game mode from the first two entries in the franchise and adds new modes that will be revealed in the near future
Release Date: 11 August 2015