PS4 VR Ping Pong Pro
Release Date: 19 November 2019
Genre: Sports, Table Tennis
VR Ping Pong is making its way onto PlayStation VR in September. Test your skills with a variety of challenging game modes, as you rise up the ranks to become the true Ping Pong Pro! Do you have what it takes? Pick up your virtual racket and find out!
Featuring nine new levels including an arcade, a stadium, and a Japanese garden; you can compete to become the champion against gorgeous and photorealistic backdrops! VR Ping Pong Pro also features racket/ball customization with a tonne of different options to choose from; you can become the pro in style!
Go from novice to pro with five unique difficulty levels to suit any player’s skill level. The addition of in-depth player statistics, online rankings and online multiplayer raise the stakes as you all compete to become the true Ping Pong Pro – after all, there can only be one! Will it be you?
- Singles Match – (Player vs CPU or Player 1 vs Player 2)
- Online multiplayer – choose to play either single matches or tournaments with people from all over the world
- Become the best in Tournament Mode – pyramid-style tournaments are ranked by difficulty
- Exciting mini games where you can hone your skills or just have fun!
- A variety of photo-realistic environments, placing you right at the centre of the action
- True to life physics, (with full-spin mechanics), make it feel like you’re really there!
- Customisable Rackets – racket changes serve a practical purpose as well as a visual one, and can alter your serve for example