PS4 World War Z Aftermath
Release Date: 21 September 2021
Genre: Third Person Shooting
Language: English, Chinese
Region: Region 2
World War Z: Aftermath is the ultimate co-op zombie shooter inspired by Paramount Pictures’ blockbuster film, and the next evolution of the original hit World War Z that has now captivated over 15 million players. Turn the tide of the zombie apocalypse across consoles and PC with full cross-play. Join up to three friends or play on your own with AI teammates against hordes of ravenous zombies in intense story episodes across new zombie-ravaged locations around the world. Take back Vatican City in an epic confrontation in Rome, and join forces with survivors in Russia’s snowbound Kamchatka peninsula.
- New Stories From a World at War - All-new story episodes in Rome, Vatican City, and the Russian far east at Kamchatka. Play as both new and returning characters as you take the fight to the undead with a brutal new melee system, decimating zekes with unique moves, perks and dual-wield weapon options like the sickle and cleaver. Fend off new undead monstrosities, including swarms of flesh-hungry rats that will unleash total chaos on your team.
- The Next Generation of the Zombie Swarm - Play in glorious 4K|60 FPS on next-gen systems. Endure endless waves of increasingly difficult zombies in the new Horde Mode XL game mode, exclusive to PC, PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S, featuring hundreds more zombies on screen than ever before possible. Horde Mode XL will arrive in a free post-launch update alongside further next-gen enhancements and support for PS5 and XSX|S console features
- Deep Progression and a New Perspective - Experience a heart-pounding new perspective with Aftermath’s immersive new First-Person Mode option. Customize your weapons to survive any challenge, and conquer new daily missions with special modifiers for bonus rewards
- CITIES - Across New York, Moscow, Jerusalem, Tokyo, Marseille, and now Rome, Vatican City and the Russian far east, the undead apocalypse continues to spread
- THE ZOMBIE SWARM - In-game Zombie Hordes behave like real crowds, getting stuck in narrow corridors and climbing on top of each other to reach players on higher levels. Hordes become increasingly more difficult to defeat and behave like single entity bosses as players progress through the game. Procedural enemy and item spawns — based on player performance — provide a highly replayable co-op experience. Stand your ground, gear up, and strategize as you set traps, barricades, turrets, and sentries to survive the zombie swarms
- CHOOSE YOUR CLASS - Level up to 8 unique classes – Gunslinger, Hellraiser, Slasher, Medic, Fixer, Exterminator, Dronemaster and the new Vanguard class in WWZ: Aftermath– each with their own unique perks and play styles.