PS5 Townsmen VR
*PlayStation VR2 is Required
Release Date: 22 February 2023
Language: English, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Region: Region 2
Townsmen VR uses the exciting possibilities of virtual reality to further enhance the classic city-building game with entirely new gameplay experiences and interactive mechanics. Immerse yourself in a thrilling story with many exciting quests or play completely free in the sandbox mode, both will provide you with hours of fun!
Townsmen VR gives you a single island to explore and a world to interact with. The game combines elements of a God-game simulation and a classic building game with the interactive possibilities of VR controls. Whether from a bird’s eye view or zoomed-in close, you will always experience the action from the right perspective.
You start on an island and expand your might over a world of 13 different islands and archipelagos. You are filled to the brim with exciting features, gizmos, and things to lay your virtual hands on. Build 23 unique buildings and upgrade them.
Immerse yourself in a thrilling story with many exciting quests or play completely free in the sandbox mode, both will provide you with hours of fun!
- Story: A fully-voiced campaign and story arching over 13 islands
- Simulation: Assign jobs and tasks to your villagers to build your supply chains and economy
- Town-planning: Unlock more than 20 unique buildings and place them freely within your village to optimize transport routes. Apply upgrades to make them better!
- Upgrades: Conduct research for further upgrades of your buildings
- Trading: Build a harbor to have a trader’s ship and begin treasuring up riches
- Experience: Brush over trees, form clouds into dangerous thunderstorms, go fishing with your bare hands and talk to your townies
- Interaction: Simply carry workers or resources directly to their destination to speed up the construction of buildings and production
- Fight: Recruit brave soldiers, build catapults, bows, and crossbows to protect your island from the Black Knights raiding henchmen
- Tutorial: Your personal advisor Sir Clunk-a-lot will accompany you on your virtual tour of the medieval age with useful tips
- Sandbox Mode: Get creative and try out the game conditions you set in free play. Decide for yourself which tasks you want to complete and enjoy full freedom!
- Sound: Medieval music, adorable sound effects, and a classy English voiceover ensure a fitting atmosphere