PS5 Yakuza: Like a Dragon & Like a Dragon Gaiden Bundle
$66.90SGD– Sold Out
Release Date: 09 November 2023
Genre: Action Adventure
Language: Voice - Japanese ; Subtitles: English, Chinese, Japanese
Region: Region 3
Yakuza: Like a Dragon
Become Ichiban Kasuga, a yakuza grunt left on the brink of death by the man he trusted most. Take up your bat and get ready to crack some underworld skulls in dynamic RPG combat set in modern-day Japan.
Ichiban Kasuga, a low-ranking grunt of a low-ranking yakuza family in Tokyo, faces an 18-year prison sentence after taking the fall for a crime he didn't commit. Never losing faith, he loyally serves his time and returns to society to discover that no one was waiting for him on the outside, and his clan has been destroyed by the man he respected most.
Confused and alone, he embarks on a mission to discover the truth behind his family's betrayal and take his life back, becoming an unlikely hero for the city’s outcasts on his journey.
Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name
Embark on a gripping new chapter in the acclaimed Yakuza series with "Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name." The multiplatform release takes players on a thrilling journey through the criminal underworld, combining intense action with a captivating narrative that Yakuza fans have come to love.
Play as a determined protagonist who must navigate through a web of deceit, betrayal, and power struggles, all while forging unexpected alliances. The game features the signature blend of action-packed combat and heartfelt storytelling that has made the Yakuza series a fan favorite.
With its richly detailed environments, complex characters, and immersive gameplay, "Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name" is a must-play addition to the Yakuza series. Whether you're a long-time fan or new to the series, this game promises to deliver a compelling experience that will keep you hooked from start to finish. Immerse yourself in the world of crime, loyalty, and redemption, and discover the true meaning of being a Yakuza.
- Level up from underdog to dragon in dynamic RPG combat - Experience dynamic RPG combat like none other. Switch between 19 unique Jobs ranging from Bodyguard to Musician, and use the battlefield your weapon. Take up bats, umbrellas, bikes, street signs, and everything else at your disposal to crack some skulls!
- Enter the underworld playground - When you're not busy bashing heads, relax by hitting up the local arcade for some classic SEGA games, compete with locals in a no holds barred go-kart race around Yokohama, complete 50 unique substories, or just take in the scenery of a modern-day Japanese city. There’s always something new around the corner
- Crack skulls in dynamic RPG combat
- The battlefield is your weapon – use bats, umbrellas, bikes, street signs, and everything else at your disposal to take down your enemies
- Recruit up to 7 party members from the outskirts of society
- Spend time with party members to develop their abilities and unlock powerful combo skills
- Find, forge, and upgrade equipment to take on the strongest foes
- 19 Unique Jobs
- 100+ Combat Skills
- Over 15 Hilarious Mini-Games
- 50 optional Substories breathe life into the city of Yokohama, Japan
- ERASE YOUR PAST TO PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - Once a legendary yakuza, Kazuma Kiryu faked his own death and abandoned his name for the sake of protecting his family. Now, he is thrust into conflict by a mysterious figure attempting to drive him out of hiding. Under the codename “Joryu,” Kiryu embarks on a gripping action narrative with bone-shattering combat in vibrant locations filled with exciting characters and activities
- ULTIMATE COMBAT WITH TWO HIGH-IMPACT FIGHTING STYLES - Dynamically switch between the Yakuza and Agent fighting styles in visceral melee combat. With the Yakuza style, strike fear into enemies by unleashing wildly aggressive moves powered by Kiryu’s unparalleled strength and flair. Or up the ante with the Agent style by delivering blows with absolute speed and precision, while using an array of high-tech gadgets like electrified bind wires to stun enemies then send them flying. Strategically adapt to the situation and leverage both styles to dominate and destroy hordes of enemies
- ENDLESS ENTERTAINMENT - Whether you're brawling in the secret Castle arena, singing a new karaoke song, enjoying a drink at the live-action cabaret club, or racing in the pocket circuit, the world offers a variety of immersive experiences. An intriguing informant named Akame also provides thrilling sub-missions, drawing you into an epic showdown that unfolds the more you explore and enjoy Sotenbori, Yokohama and the mysterious Castle