$1,050.00SGD– Sold Out
Steam Deck™ is the most powerful, full-featured gaming handheld in the world.
We partnered with AMD to create Steam Deck's custom APU, optimized for handheld gaming. It is a Zen 2 + RDNA 2 powerhouse, delivering more than enough performance to run the latest AAA games in a very efficient power envelope.
Real gamepad control
The Steam Deck was built for extended play sessions - Whether you're using thumbsticks or trackpads - Witch Full-size controls positioned perfectly perfectly within your reach. The rear of the device is sculpted to comfortably fit a wide range of hand sizes.
Best-in-class thumbsticks - with capacitive touch sensors built -in-provide a level of precision and comfort not found in other portable gaming devices.
Analog triggers provide a full range if input for the best experience - especially in driving games.
Four user-assignable buttons on the back of the Deck put the next level of control right at your fingertips while Keeping your thumb firmly planted on the trackpad or stick.
Type and swipe through the Steam UI with Deck's capacitive multi-touch display.
Play PC games that were never designed to be handheld. With increased precision and customizability, trackpads also give you a competitive edge when playing fast paced FPS games.
With an IMU and capacitive touch thumbsticks on-board, Deck helps you aim better. By physically positioning the device you can achieve more precision than using a thumbstick or trackpad alone.
Everything you need
Get the built-in storage you need: 64GB eMMC, 256GB NVMe SSD (faster), or 512GB NVMe SSD (fastest). If you're looking for more space, augment your built-in storage with a microSD card and fill it up with even more games.
Steam Deck's stereo speakers pack a punch. An embedded DSP provides clarity and a wide soundstage for an immersive listening experience. Connect your favorite headset, or use the onboard dual microphones to chat with your friends.
Steam Deck's onboard 40 watt-hour battery provides several hours of play time for most games. For lighter use cases like game streaming, smaller 2D games, or web browsing, you can expect to get the maximum battery life of approximately 7-8 hours.
The single USB-C jack is multi-purpose: used for charging, peripherals, or even throwing the game onto a big screen at the same time. Any USB-C hub can be used to expand your options, or get our official dock when it is released. More info on the dock below.
WiFi keeps you connected to the world, and Bluetooth allows for a wide variety of wireless peripherals - from controllers to headsets, keyboards, and mice.
Fast Suspend / Resume
We’ve built a quick suspend / resume feature into SteamOS. Press the power button, and Steam Deck will suspend your game and go into sleep mode. Push the power button again and it will wake up right where you left off.
Expand your Library with a microSD card
All models of Steam Deck support expanding your storage via microSD cards. Games stored on a microSD card will appear in your library instantly.
Use your Deck as a PC Because it is one
You can also install and use PC software, of course. Browse the web, watch streaming video, do your normal productivity stuff, install some other game stores, whatever.
Plays nice with all your accessories
Steam Deck is Bluetooth-ready, and its USB-C port can handle all sorts of I/O. Want to have a fighting tournament on the go? Covered. Want to play with Bluetooth mouse and keyboard? Covered. Want to pair your favorite Bluetooth headphones? You're good to go.
Deck can be plugged in to your TV
Deck can be plugged in to your TV, monitor, or even your old CRT if you have the right cables. When docked, the Steam Deck’s USB-C port can carry video, audio, input, etc. Just plug in your peripherals, or use the official dock, and you’re ready to go.
Speeds and Feeds
- AMD APU
- CPU: Zen 2 4c/8t, 2.4-3.5GHz (up to 448 GFlops FP32)
- GPU: 8 RDNA 2 CUs, 1.0-1.6GHz (up to 1.6 TFlops FP32)
- APU power: 4-15W
- 16 GB LPDDR5 on-board RAM (5500 MT/s quad 32-bit channels)
- 64 GB eMMC (PCIe Gen 2 x1)
- 256 GB NVMe SSD (PCIe Gen 3 x4)
- 512 GB high-speed NVMe SSD (PCIe Gen 3 x4)
All models use socketed 2230 m.2 modules (not intended for end-user replacement)
All models include high-speed microSD card slot
Controls and Input
- A B X Y buttons
- L & R analog triggers
- L & R bumpers
- View & Menu buttons
- 4 x assignable grip buttons
- 2 x full-size analog sticks with capacitive touch
- HD haptics
- 2 x 32.5mm square trackpads with haptic feedback
- 55% better latency compared to Steam Controller
- Pressure-sensitivity for configurable click strength
- 6-Axis IMU
- 1280 x 800px (16:10 aspect ratio)
- Optically bonded IPS LCD for enhanced readability
- 7" diagonal
- 400 nits typical
- Ambient light sensor
- Bluetooth 5.0 (support for controllers, accessories and audio)
- Dual-band Wi-Fi radio, 2.4GHz and 5GHz, 2 x 2 MIMO, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Stereo with embedded DSP for an immersive listening experience
- Dual microphone array
- 3.5mm stereo headphone / headset jack
- Multichannel audio via DisplayPort over USB-C, standard USB-C, or Bluetooth 5.0
- 45W USB Type-C PD3.0 power supply
- 40Whr battery. 2 - 8 hours of gameplay
- UHS-I supports SD, SDXC and SDHC
- USB-C with DisplayPort 1.4 Alt-mode support; up to 8K @60Hz or 4K @120Hz, USB 3.2 Gen 2
Size and Weight
- 298mm x 117mm x 49mm
- Approx. 669 grams
- SteamOS 3.0 (Arch-based)
- KDE Plasma