Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback Wheel for XBox One and Windows
Thrustmaster’s TMX Force Feedback, officially licensed for Xbox One and designed for Xbox One and Windows, offers players on both platforms a memorable racing experience based on authentic sensations, thanks to a strong force feedback effect and an exceptional price-quality ratio!
900° force feedback base featuring Immersion TouchSense® technology
- Drive system with adjustable force feedback lets you feel every detail while you’re racing
- Rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 900°!
- Very precise wheel: optical reading with 12-bit resolution
- Mixed belt-pulley and gears system with metal ball-bearing axle
- Internal memory and upgradeable firmware
- Robust and versatile attachment system, compatible with all mounts (desks, tables, etc.)
- Compatible with the T3PA* and T3PA-PRO* pedal sets (Thrustmaster 3 Pedals Add-on)
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A* shifter
Realistic “competition” wheel design
- 11”/28 cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all racing games
- Rubber-coated wheel grips
- 2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters
- Built-in official buttons for Xbox One: Xbox Guide button, View and Option
- Comprehensive driving gear
Large, optimized pedal set
- Pedals with wide foot rest
- Each pedal’s angle of inclination can be adjusted
- Brake pedal with progressive resistance
Intense fun at your fingertips:
When it comes to handling, the racing wheel’s 11”/28 cm diameter is suited to all types of racing games (GT, F1, NASCAR, Rally, etc.). Its rubber-coated wheel grips offer perfect comfort. When it comes to ergonomics, everything has been designed to ensure that the two large, 5”/13 cm tall, 100% metal wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters are within easy reach, just like the 12 action buttons and the directional pad.
Exceptional efficiency at your feet:
The TMX Force Feedback’s features a wide 2-pedal pedal set that delivers efficient acceleration and braking: each pedal’s angle of inclination can be adjusted, and for greater realism, the brake pedal also offers progressive resistance.
The TMX Force Feedback is designed to accompany racers through their learning curve in terms of experience: it is compatible with the T3PA* and T3PA-Pro* (Thrustmaster 3 Pedals Add-on) pedal sets and with the Thrustmaster TH8A* shifter.
* Sold separately
Release Date: 6 May 2016
Compatibility: XBox One & Windows
Warranty: 12 Months by local distributor