Wii U Super Mario Maker
Brace yourselves for the brand new treat that Nintendo will offer to fans for the Super Mario Bros' 30th Anniversary, theSuper Mario Maker! For the first time ever in the Super Mario Bros. history, anyone can now create 2D Mario levels by just using their Wii U GamePad controller! Imagine yourself creating the most easy or hardest Mario course ever -- course filled with a new breed of goombas, a whole map full of coins or make the most impossibly fun Mario course ever made!
Super Mario Maker lets players use level editor where they can design, create, and play their very own Mario adventure, players can also edit their creation on the fly. Simply click and drag your desired element (blocks, pipes, lifts, and enemies) within the platform and let your imagination go to work! Choose among four different Super Mario Bro. game themes that suits your play style, including Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, and New Super Mario Bros. Make your most ambitious and extravagant Mario stages in Super Mario Maker come true and be proud to share your finished creations in the game’s online community for others players to play and enjoy.
- Play a near-limitless number of Mario levels created by Nintendo and players around the world
- Create Mario levels by using the Wii U GamePad controller touch screen to add enemies, blocks, pipes and more
- Break the conventions of traditional Super Mario gameplay by blending enemies, traps and items into unexpected twists, like Piranha Plant-shooting cannons, power-up-tossing Lakitus, or even Hammer Bros. riding on Bowser while bouncing on trampolines
- Touch control, instant editing and a robust online ranking and search system makes creating, playing and sharing a seamless process
- Switch between four distinct themes, each with different art styles and features: Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, and New Super Mario Bros. U
- Transform into different characters at random with the new Mystery Mushroom item. Expand the roster of possible characters by completing 100 Mario Challenge mode or tapping compatible amiibo
- Tap a 30th Anniversary Mario amiibo figure to the Wii U GamePad controller to add a Big Mushroom power-up to your course!
- Each retail copy of the game will come with a special booklet that offers fun ideas for designing courses