With its first new major sports league partnership in over a decade, EA SPORTS presents EA SPORTS UFC. The next-generation of fighting has been built exclusively for the PlayStation 4 and XBOX ONE by the team behind the critically-acclaimed Fight Night franchise.
Powered by EA SPORTS IGNITE technology, EA SPORTS UFC brings the action, emotion and intensity inside the Octagon to life in ways that were never before possible. The next-generation of True Player Motion not only showcases the diverse, powerful and fluid of attacks of elite mixed martial artists through Precision Movement, Dynamic Striking and Strategic Submission Battles, but also brings the combatants to life with Full Body Deformation and Real-Time Exertion. The simulation of Human Intelligence takes leaps forward with the strategic and adaptive MMAi system and is expressed through the most realistic characters ever created in a sports game.
Feel the Fight – Gameplay Features
Step into the Octagon with the most realistic take on fighting ever achieved. Powered by EA SPORTS IGNITE technology, every fighter, strike, takedown and submission will make you feel the fight.
• MMAi – A mixed martial artist’s mind is as important as his heart. Every licensed fighter in the game will have changing goals and fight plans, based on their real-life tendencies and each fight situation. Stop their Plan A, and they will adapt to Plan B or C. Down on the scorecards, look for the AI to end the fight with a knockout or a submission. A smarter opponent equals a more challenging and unpredictable fight.
• Full Body Deformation – Until now, simulation of physical contact between fighters was limited to bodies that barely made contact with each other; as a result, they looked and behaved like action figures made of plastic rather than elite athletes. The team that revolutionized sports by bringing authentic physics to the Fight Night franchise changes the game again with an all-new, full-body deformation system that moves and displaces the fighter’s flesh in real time. For the first time, the strength of every submission and power of every strike will truly make an impression.
• Real-Time Exertion – A UFC bout is one of the most physically demanding sports on the planet requiring mixed martial artists to give it their all with every movement. Real-Time Exertion brings each moment of that action to life in your gameplay experience. Through real-time vein popping, skin discoloration, muscle flex, as well as signs of fatigue setting in through the course of each round, you will witness the effort it takes to be one of the best fighters in the world.
• Fighter Likeness and Facial Animations – EA SPORTS UFC will set a new bar for character likeness and emotion in gaming. For the first time in an EA SPORTS game, every single licensed athlete in the game has been created from high resolution 3D head and body scans to deliver revolutionary character likeness and authenticity. Powered by EA SPORTS IGNITE, new facial animation technology delivers more expression, emotion and will communicate greater sense of awareness and intelligence in the Octagon.
• Precision Movement – MMA is a sport of inches, where every step counts and every movement matters. Powered by EA SPORTS IGNITE, the Precision Movement locomotion system grounds the fighters, eliminating unrealistic slipping and sliding across the canvas. More realistic physics-driven movement delivers more realistic action as the overall transfer of energy from the ground up delivers more impactful and believable strikes and takedowns.
• Dynamic Striking – A mixed martial artist uses the environment to his advantage and for the first time in a UFC game, you can too. A dynamic environment allows you to pull off jaw-dropping moves using the Octagon, including roundhouse kicks, superman punches and much more. Combine those abilities with the best striking technology in the industry and that one perfect strike could change the fight.
• Strategic Submission Battles – To own the belt, you have to be dominant on your feet and on the mat. EA SPORTS UFC re-invents the ground game to create a battle for position and control that captures the strategy of a submission battle. Like the real sport, in EA SPORTS UFC fighters will work through multiple stages as they work to advance or escape from a fight-ending submission.
• Real Damage – Every fighter knows that one good shot can ruin your day. EA SPORTS UFC introduces a non-linear damage system which can result in big damage coming from a single strike. The system produces a greater variety of cuts and contusions that is true-to-life and has never been possible in a simulation fighting game.
Lightweight Ergonomic Sport Design -Be free to enjoy your music while staying active. Oblique angled ear fittings naturally match your ear canals while 3 sets of included ear tip and sport grip sizes ensure a comfortable secure fit. 8 hours of extended playback and 240 hours of standby let’s you play longer. Features a 30ft wireless range.
Superb Sound With Bluetooth®4.1 and aptX®Coding -Experience meticulous wireless sound quality without signal loss. A titanium driver provides sizzling highs, present mids, and powerful bass.
Water Resistant Aluminum Alloy Body - Attractive textured aluminum body ensures durability. Water resistant earpieces and controls protect from rain, splashing, and sweat. These are the perfect in-ear headphones for exercising and outdoor use.
Ergonomic oblique angles designed to match the natural curve of your ears ensure a proper seal resulting in a secure fit with a full range of sound.
Bluetooth 4.1® with aptX® coding allows for meticulous wireless sound quality without signal loss, resulting in a seamless Bluetooth listening experience with your Apple or Android device.
Intelligent Control Technology
Conveniently located in-line remote controls allow you to effortlessly answer calls, skip songs, and control volume at the touch of a button.
IPX 4 Water Housing
The iBFree's are built with water, sweat, and splash resistant earpieces and controls, allowing you to stay active in any condition.
Meticulously Designed. Expertly Tuned.
1MORE collaborated with internationally acclaimed producer, mixer, and sound engineer Luca Bignardi to perfect the final tuning to deliver a precise representation of your favorite artist’s intended sound.
Ergonomic Version Of Our Award-Winning Piston Classic -oblique angled ear fittings naturally match your ear canals. 3 sets of included ear tip sizes ensure a proper fit for all. They’re more comfortable and less likely to fall out, freeing you to enjoy your music
Retro Meets Modern Design-iPhone matched colors on an aluminum alloy body merges a timeless esthetic with your current device
Dynamic Driver-dual layer composite driver with aerospace grade titanium delivers sizzling highs, present mids, and powerful bass
Tuned By A Grammy® Winning Sound Engineer-1MORE collaborated with internationally acclaimed sound engineer Luca Bignardi to perfect the final tuning to deliver a precise representation of your favorite artist’s intended sound
Superior MEMS Microphone -in-line microphone conveniently located allows you to take calls without cross-talk or background static
SUPERIOR DESIGN - The Piston Fit strikes an ideal balance of function and form. Comfort is perfected by 45° oblique angles to perfectly match your ear canals. The driver’s dual layer diaphragm consists of aerospace grade titanium for fast response and high end clarity, and PET polymer for dynamic mids and deep bass.ALUMINUM ALLOY BODY WITH KEVLAR CORE CABLE - Anodized iPhone colored surfaces are fingerprint resistant and made to last. The piston shaped body is extremely lightweight and durable. The cable consists of interior enameled copper wrapped around Kevlar fiber to greatly increase durability and is coated with TPE for softness and comfort.
HEALTH CONSCIOUS COMFORT AND SONIC BALANCE - Our lightweight piston design fits comfortably in your ears. Beyond comfort, the snug fit increases noise isolation, fullness, and bass. 1MORE’S commitment to a naturally balanced sound, without the harsh bass and treble boosting prevalent with other brands, produces a fully satisfying listening experience without the need for unhealthy volume levels. We truly want you to hear what your favorite artists intended you to hear while protecting your ears.
Available only for a limited time as a launch bonus for 7th Dragon III Code: VFD on Nintendo 3DS is a 28-page art book specially created for the North American release! Inside a Collector's Box, it is full of the characters, classes, locations, enemies, and, of course, dragons that you'll encounter on your fantastic adventure. The 7th Dragon III Code: VFD Art Book is a great introduction to an RPG series that is well-known in Japan, but making its way to North America for the first time.
The long-awaited RPG series finally makes its way out of Japan with 7th Dragon III Code: VFD! In the year 2100, dragons have descended upon earth and humanity is at the mercy of these terrifying beasts. However, not all is lost. As the protagonist, the player will team up with Nodens Enterprises - a video game company dedicated to stopping the dragon menace - to become a dragon hunter and eventual savior of the universe. Although times are bleak, Nodens Enterprises has found a way to tip the scales in favor of mankind: By traveling through time to three different eras, the protagonist can upset the balance of the dragons' power. This will give them the edge to defeat the True Dragons, and stand a chance against the most powerful one of them all... the 7th Dragon: VFD.