XBox One Resident Evil: Revelation 2
$48.90SGD– Sold Out
Set between the harrowing events of Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil: Revelations 2 marks Capcom's tempered decision in bringing back the survival horror they once monopolized.
Sequel to immensely popular Resident Evil: Revelations (which on it's own garnered enough popularity to get a console release post handheld debut), Revelations 2 was formally announced at TGS 2014, but only in the form of digital episodic downloads promising intense and unforgettable cliffhangers.
Yet, to those who love physical versions, this was a sad move on Capcom's part; fortunately, there is now a physical version which not only contains complete 4 episodes, but also physical only bonus as well as a commemorative collectable!
Regardless of version, Revelations 2 has a lot to offer to fans of the series. Trapped in a derelict prison on a mysterious island filled with grotesque creatures and other unknown horrors, fan favorite Claire Redfield finally returns in a starring role; supporting her is Moira Burton, daughter of the RE legend Barry Burton, who is also a playable character. As well, for those who cannot brave the horrors alone, there is assistive Couch Co-op play; players will be switching between characters throughout the ordeal.
There is also the return of the popular raid mode, an arcade-like experience focused on quick wits and destructive combat.
Finally, while survival horror games place a lot of weight on tension of the unknown, when a threat does reveal itself, it must be terrifying; introducing a brand new type of enemy known as the "Afflicted," these monstrosities adapt, charge, and even exhibit intelligence making every encounter a possible last.
Be ready, as evil is watching....
- Survival horror returns - A brand new tale in the Resident Evil Revelations saga comes to current and next generation gaming consoles in the form of weekly episodic downloads, a digital Complete Season and retail disc
- Experience the horror event of the season - Each weekly episode will feature hours of terrifying gameplay and dramatic cliffhangers to leave players eagerly anticipating the next twist in the gripping horror story
- Clare Redfield and Moira Burton star - Fan favorite Claire returns to the horrors that haunted her in the past alongside Moira Burton, daughter of Resident Evil legend Barry Burton
- Evil is watching - Set in what appears to be an abandoned detention facility on a remote island, the horror awaits players around every dark corner. Will there be a way to escape?
- A brand new type of enemy - Not as mindless as zombies, the scary design of the ‘Afflicted’ means they are able to move quickly and attack the player with basic weapons, making them a genuine threat to players’ survival
- Assistive co-op play - Players will need to switch between the two characters to overcome the nightmares in either single player mode with an AI partner or offline co-op. Utilize Moira’s torch to temporarily blind the enemy before Claire takes them out!
Players : 1-2 Players
Genre : Action Adventure
Language: Voice: Japanese , English , French , Italian , German , Spanish / Subtitle: Chinese , English , French , Italian , German , Spanish , Japanese , Korean , Brazilian Portuguese , Russian , Polish