Nintendo Switch Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection (Chinese Cover Support English)
Release Date: 14 April 2023
Language: English, Japanese, and Simplified/Traditional Chinese
2001 saw the birth of a brand-new Mega Man series with the release of the first Mega Man Battle Network game. Set in a near-future world where advanced network technology has become the norm, the game captured the hearts of young children as they embarked on an adventure alongside the relatable protagonist. Complete with engaging game systems that combined elements of card battle and action games, the unique Data Action RPG went on to spawn a hit series.
Accompanying comics and cartoons went even further to cement the legacy of the series.
The year is 200X. The rapid growth of internet technology has given rise to Network Society. People carry with them PETs, mobile devices equipped with sentient programs called NetNavis, which they use in order to enjoy the many benefits the network provides.
But even though the network has improved their way of life it has also brought with it new outlets for cybercrime. The protagonist, Lan Hikari, and his NetNavi, MegaMan.EXE, must work together to solve numerous incidents.
Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection title included:
- Mega Man Battle Network
- Mega Man Battle Network 2
- Mega Man Battle Network 3 White
- Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 Red Sun
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 Blue Moon
- Mega Man Battle Network 5 Team Protoman
- Mega Man Battle Network 5 Team Colonel
- Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar
- Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Falzar
- Featuring all 10 mainline games in the Mega Man Battle Network series!
- The PET Screen is Back! - PET is short for "Personal Terminal," a portable information device loaded with lots of useful features. One such feature is the NetNavi, a simulated avatar that performs a variety of actions over the network for people
- Art Gallery - A gallery packed full of official illustrations, rare rough designs, and concept art. Combined with the "Mystery Data", which includes artwork used for events and merchandise, there are more than 1000 pieces of art for your viewing pleasure!
- Music Player - You'll be able to listen to a total of 188 songs taken from the Mega Man Battle Network games! You can even listen to your favorite tracks on repeat or set them as the background music for the gallery
- Download Chips - Get 15 chips released in events, etc.! You can load ChipData from the "MegaMan" option in the sub-menu of each game
- High-resolution Filter - The high-resolution filter option used in the Mega Man X Legacy Collection is back. You can enjoy the games free of jaggy edges. And of course, you can switch this feature on or off to your liking
- Online Features - Connect to the internet to battle and/or trade with far-off NetBattlers! You can begin matchmaking by selecting "Network/Comm" from each game's submenu