Nintendo Switch Moving Out
$36.90SGD– Sold Out
Release Date: 28 April 2020
Genre: Action, puzzle, physics based moving simulation
Language: Voice - English, Subtitle - English, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Become a certified removals master in this action, puzzle, a physics-based moving simulator that brings new meaning to "couch co-op".
In Moving Out players can train alone or with friends to learn the dos and don'ts of moving furniture. Expect plot twists, irreverent humor, cameos, and borderline trademark infringing scenarios. You thought to move was dull, think again!
- Co-op!- Enjoy the story mode solo as an independent contractor or team up with some friends. Up to four players can cozy up on the couch to argue over the best way to move a couch. Test your skills AND your friendship!
- Action! Learn the ropes in a series of increasingly precarious and fantastical moving jobs. How a bed gets from point A to point B is never a straight line, so throw out the training manual and get creative!
- Physics! - Are pesky doors and windows standing in your furniture’s way? Just blast through them with physics! Lift, toss and smash your way to the fastest times!
- Adventure! - Every moving company starts small, but as your reputation ranks up, so do your destinations. Move through sleepy suburbs, frenzied farms, haunted houses, virtual reality and lands beyond!
- Characters! - Recruit a unique cast of colorful characters, each packed with a passion for manual labor!
- Assist Mode! - Are you a rookie? No problem! Adjust the game’s difficulty so anyone can play! Don’t wait! Grab your friends and become a certified moving master in Moving Out!