Nintendo Switch The Company Man
Release Date: 26 January 2022
Language: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, French, Italian, German, Spanish
The Company Man is a classic action platformer inspired by the popular American TV series “The Office”. You play as Jim, a young salaryman starting out at the Good Water Company. Unsatisfied with how the company is run, Jim sets out to overthrow his boss and become the CEO. Launch email attacks against coworkers with a powerful keyboard, run and jump across departments from Human Resources to Marketing, boost up with coffee beans, and show them who’s boss!
- DESTROY EVERYONE IN YOUR PATH AS YOU MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE TOP - Put your platforming skills to the test as you jump and dash across seven corporate departments riddled with booby traps, quirky coworkers, and tough bosses
- IMMERSE YOURSELF IN A BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED WORLD - Explore a variety of beautiful hand-painted environments – from the over air-conditioned icy floors in Accounting to the endless mountains of paperwork in Human Resources
- RELATABLE ISSUES DELIVERED WITH WIT - Remember the lazy manager who bosses you around, or the annoying coworker that tries to sell you a pyramid scheme? You will find yourself laughing at the many puns and jokes of working life
- PULL YOURSELF BY THE BOOTSTRAPS WITH WEAPON UPGRADES - Upskill yourself with a keyboard upgrade after beating a new department. From throwing a backhanded comment to blasting a spam email tsunami, there are many ways to finish the job
- RE-ENERGIZE WITH A RELAXING COFFEE BREAK - Feeling a little underpowered? Have a coffee break to boost your health and stamina! I mean, how could you possibly overthrow a company without a little caffeine?
- BUFF UP WITH COFFEE BEANS - Spend the coins you earn from beating up your coworkers at the Coffee Shop, which offers a variety of health and stamina boosting coffee beans
- LOOK OUT FOR SECRET GAUNTLET DUNGEONS - Challenge yourself in secret gauntlet dungeons where Jim is forced to fight wave after wave of coworkers. These dungeons aren’t easy to find, so keep a lookout for them!
- THERE’S A DIFFICULTY LEVEL FOR EVERYONE - Whether you’re a newbie or an expert, we got you covered with a wide range of difficulty levels from Normal to Impossible (Impossible is unlocked after beating the game)