PS4 Street Fighter V Champion Edition
Release Date: 14 February 2020
Rule the ring with Street Fighter V: Champion Edition, the most robust version of the acclaimed fighting game! This all-new knockout edition includes all content (excluding Fighting Chance costumes, brand collaboration costumes, and Capcom Pro Tour DLC) from both Street Fighter V and Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition and adds each character, stage and costume that released after Arcade Edition and will release with Champion Edition. In total: 40 characters, 34 stages, and over 200 costumes!
Fighters can battle their way through a variety of exciting single-player and multiplayer modes designed for players of all skill levels, including Story Mode, Arcade Mode, Team Battle, Ranked Match, Casual Match and more. In addition to the main game and the included characters, stages and costumes, new V-Skills for each character and a balance update will be released, adding new gameplay improvements and more depth to the combat system. READY? FIGHT!
- New V-Skills - Each character will receive a new V-Skill 2, adding even more depth to the combat system
- Balance Update - New gameplay improvements and character-specific updates
- New Challengers: 11 new challengers (including Gill) have been added to the game after Arcade Edition and will be included in Champion Edition, with one additional soon-to-be announced character bringing the total to 12. All downloadable content characters released after the original version are available for current players by using earned Fight Money or real money
- PlayStation 4 and PC Cross-Platform Play: Current players and future owners of Street Fighter V: Champion Edition will be placed into the same player pool, with PlayStation 4 and PC cross-platform play continuing to unite fans into a unified player base
- Stay Updated: The initial Street Fighter V purchase is still the only one that consumers need to make to ensure they always have the most up-to-date version of the title