Extended Limited Warranty for Nintendo Switch Console (Gen 2 / OLED) (Covered by Shopitree.com)
This Extended Warranty Service NOT applicable to
1) Nintendo Switch Consoles previously collected
2) Nintendo Switch Consoles without initial 1 year warranty
3) Nintendo Switch Consoles not purchased with Shopitree
4) Nintendo Switch Lite Handheld Consoles
Extended Limited Warranty for Nintendo Switch Console (Covered by Shopitree.com)
Nintendo Switch Console – 4 Years Warranty
Nintendo Switch Accessories that come together with the console (Joy-Con Controllers, Joy-Con Wrist Straps, Dock, Joy-Con
Controller Grip, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter) – NO EXTENDED WARRANTY
LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY
Shopitree.com warrants to the original purchaser that the hardware product shall be free from defects in material and
workmanship for forty-eight (48) months from the date of purchase for console. If a defect covered by this warranty occurs during this warranty period, Shopitree.com will repair or replace the defective hardware product or component - free of charge.
The original purchaser is entitled to this warranty only if the date of purchase falls within the last 48 months. This warranty is valid in Singapore only.
What can be used as proof of warranty?
- A valid official receipt/invoice that issued by Shopitree.com
When does the warranty start?
- The warranty starts from 1 year later from the date of issue on receipt/invoice.
Where is the Service Centre?
- 51 Bukit Batok Crescent, Unity Centre #05-17, Singapore 658077.
- Monday to Friday 10am to 7pm, Saturday 10am to 4pm, Sunday and Public Holidays closed
This warranty shall NOT apply if this product:
- Is used with products not sold or licensed by Nintendo (including, but not limited to, non-licensed game enhancement and copier devices, adapters, and power supplies);
- Is used for commercial purposes (including rental);
- Is damaged by any unauthorized modifications or tampering;
- Is damaged by negligence, accidents, unreasonable use, or by other causes unrelated to defective materials or workmanship;
- Has had the serial number altered, defaced or removed. This warranty does not cover any consequential or incidental loss or damage arising from the use of the product.
- Has been opened or serviced at any other Service Centre by someone/someplace who/which is not part of the Shopitree Service Centre.
- Has any problems occurring due to electrical short circuits, gas leakages, fires, earthquakes, typhoons or any other kinds of natural/nuclear calamities OR has any problems due to seepage of water, any liquids or any kind of corrosion.
NOTE ON LCD TECHNOLOGY
High-precision technology is involved in manufacturing LCD screens; even so there may be some pixels that are always on and some that do not go on. This is not a defect, but the current state of art.
Shopitree.com reserves the rights to change and alter any of the statements written.