PS4 Assetto Corsa Competizione
Release Date: 23 June 2020
Region: Region 1
Assetto Corsa Competizione is born from KUNOS Simulazioni’s long-term experience, and it takes full advantage of Unreal Engine 4 to ensure photorealistic weather conditions and graphics, night races, motion capture animations, reaching a new standard in terms of driving realism and immersion, thanks to its further improved tire and aerodynamic models.
Designed to innovate, Assetto Corsa Competizione will be set to promote eSports, bringing players at the heart of the Blancpain GT Series and putting them behind the wheel of Ferraris, Lamborghinis, McLarens, and many other prestigious GT racing cars, all reproduced with an outstanding level of detail.
- Realistic simulation - Faithfully recreates the performance and the driving experience of real Blancpain GT Series cars, replicating tire grip, aerodynamic impact, engine parameters, suspensions, damages
- New-generation graphics & visual effects - Unreal Engine 4 guarantees photo-realistic and accurate representation of scenarios, car materials (to the smallest detail) and weather conditions – along with the the multi-channel audio sampling of real GT cars and environmental effects
- The most accurate circuits - Every track is recreated through Laser-Scan with the utmost accuracy, granting a gaming experience as faithful to reality as possible
- Advanced multiplayer functionality - Including a well-structured ranking system (rewarding virtuous players), a solid matchmaking function, offering approachable challenges, and multiple leaderboards to compare single-lap performance with all the other virtual pilots, at the same driving conditions
- Immersive single player experience - Career, Championship and Free Play modes offer a complete and customizable gaming experience, tied to tutorials and progressive aid levels, and expanded by a load of Special Events set during the Blancpain GT Series
- High-level hardware compatibility - With a wide range of peripherals, from game-pads to professional steering wheels
- Motion capture for realistic animations – Giving a real touch to mechanics and drivers and guaranteeing a high level of player engagement during races, pit stops and driver changes