PS4 Marvel's Avengers
Release Date: 4 September 2020
- Downloadable content
- Steel Case
- Honorary Avenger Pin
Earth's Mightiest Edition
- A copy of the Deluxe Edition Game
- Full Color Captain America Statue (12-inches)
- Mjolnir Keychain
- Hulk Bobblehead (6 inches)
- Honorary Avenger Pin
- Black Widow Belt buckle
- Iron Man’s Prototype Armor blueprints
- Avengers Day Commemorative Group photo (5x7-inches)
- 72 Hours Early Access before the September 4 release date (While supplies last.)
Marvel’s Avengers invites players to live their Super Hero dreams. Outstanding storytelling and an ever-expanding universe come together in the definitive Avengers gaming experience. Master extraordinary abilities, customize a growing roster of Heroes, assemble into teams of up to four players, and defend the Earth from escalating threats.
Marvel’s Avengers begins at A-Day, where Captain America, Iron Man, the Hulk, Black Widow, and Thor are unveiling a hi-tech Avengers Headquarters in San Francisco—including the reveal of their own helicarrier powered by an experimental energy source. The celebration turns deadly when a catastrophic accident results in massive devastation. Blamed for the tragedy, the Avengers disband. Five years later, with all Super Heroes outlawed and the world in peril, the only hope is to reassemble Earth’s Mightiest Heroes.
Marvel’s Avengers features a cinematic story, complete with the high-octane action that Crystal Dynamics is known for. Featuring regular content updates, the game will take players on an epic journey delivered over multiple years. This is what’s next for the Avengers.
- Play An Original Avengers Story – Marvel’s Avengers is a unique take on these iconic Super Heroes, including Captain America, Iron Man, the Hulk, Black Widow, and Thor. This character-driven story celebrates authentic Marvel heroism and humanity in a cinematic campaign filled with single-player and co-op missions
- Embrace Your Powers – Unlock powerful skills and new gear to build your ideal version of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. When combined with original, fan-favorite, and classic outfits, there are nearly limitless ways to customize these iconic Heroes
- Assemble Online – Up to four players can assemble online to defend the Earth from escalating threats. The narrative will be delivered over multiple years, with no random loot boxes or pay-to-win scenarios. Every new Super Hero and region will be delivered to players at no additional cost if you own the core game