PS4 Yakuza: Like a Dragon Day Ichi SteelBook Edition
Release Date: 10 November 2020
Genre: Action RPG
Region: Region 2
Become Ichiban Kasuga, a yakuza grunt left on the brink of death by the man he trusted most. Take up your bat and get ready to crack some underworld skulls in dynamic RPG combat set in modern-day Japan.
Ichiban Kasuga, a low-ranking grunt of a low-ranking yakuza family in Tokyo, faces an 18-year prison sentence after taking the fall for a crime he didn't commit. Never losing faith, he loyally serves his time and returns to society to discover that no one was waiting for him on the outside, and his clan has been destroyed by the man he respected most.
Confused and alone, he embarks on a mission to discover the truth behind his family's betrayal and take his life back, becoming an unlikely hero for the city’s outcasts on his journey.
- Level up from underdog to dragon in dynamic RPG combat - Experience dynamic RPG combat like none other. Switch between 19 unique Jobs ranging from Bodyguard to Musician, and use the battlefield your weapon. Take up bats, umbrellas, bikes, street signs, and everything else at your disposal to crack some skulls!
- Enter the underworld playground - When you're not busy bashing heads, relax by hitting up the local arcade for some classic SEGA games, compete with locals in a no holds barred go-kart race around Yokohama, complete 50 unique substories, or just take in the scenery of a modern-day Japanese city. There’s always something new around the corner
- Crack skulls in dynamic RPG combat
- The battlefield is your weapon – use bats, umbrellas, bikes, street signs, and everything else at your disposal to take down your enemies
- Recruit up to 7 party members from the outskirts of society
- Spend time with party members to develop their abilities and unlock powerful combo skills
- Find, forge, and upgrade equipment to take on the strongest foes
- 19 Unique Jobs
- 100+ Combat Skills
- Over 15 Hilarious Mini-Games
- 50 optional Substories breathe life into the city of Yokohama, Japan