PS5 Access Controller
$98.00 USD– Sold Out
Release Date: 06 December 2023
• Access™ controller
• USB cable
• 8 Pillow button caps (attached to controller)
• 4 Flat button caps
• 4 Curve button caps
• 2 Overhang button caps
• 1 Wide flat button caps
• Standard stick cap
• Dome stick cap (attached to controller)
• Ball stick cap
• 23 tags
• quick start guide and safety guide
Create new ways to play with this highly customizable controller kit for PS5® consoles, designed to help
those with disabilities play games more comfortably, for longer. Built for easy access, the controller can be
operated from any 360° orientation and used on flat surfaces, or be attached to an AMPS* pattern mount.
CUSTOMIZE THE CONTROLLER TO MATCH YOUR NEEDS
Customize your layout with swappable stick and button caps
- Take your pick from the wide range of button caps included in the box; all in different shapes and designs, such as flat, curve, and overhang button caps. You can even swap in different stick caps to find the layout that suits you best.
- Clearly label which functions you map to each button using the swappable tags included in the box.
Adjust the length of the extension arm
- Set the extension arm's position just right for you and use the lock button to secure it in place for comfort and convenience.
FLEXIBLITY, BUILT IN FROM THE GROUND UP
Built for easy access, from any 360° position, on different flat surfaces
- The Access™ controller’s flexible, adaptable design can fit in tabletop wheelchair trays, attach to an AMPS* pattern mount or tripod, and can be oriented 360° for the most comfortable use for you.
EASY INPUT MAPPING ON YOUR PS5® CONSOLE
Map Access™ controller buttons according to your preference
- Map up to two functions onto a single button, or deactivate buttons altogether to avoid accidental pressing.
- You can even use “toggle on/off” mode, which saves you from having to hold down the same button for extended periods.
- Or, assign buttons to different positions so the commands you need are exactly where you want them – everything is easily managed and customizable from the dedicated PS5® console user interface.
Swap between custom profiles at the push of a button
- Players can create and save up to 30 custom profiles on their PS5® console, so choosing the right settings for each game is quick and easy.
- Quickly switch between three custom profiles stored in your controller with the dedicated profile button.
- Display an on-screen preview of button mapping by long pressing the profile button.
Adjust all stick settings, including movement sensitivity
- The “north” calibration of the analog stick is easily programmable, providing flexibility in positioning the controller at the most comfortable angle for you to reach.
- Customize stick sensitivity and deadzone to better suit your input needs.
JOIN FORCES WITH OTHER CONTROLLERS AND DEVICES
Combine multiple controller functionality
- Use your Access™ controller on its own, or combined with a second Access™ controller. Need extra control? Add a DualSense™ or DualSense Edge™ wireless controller to your setup, and use multiple controllers together to fit your particular gameplay needs, or enabling collaborative play with others.
- Combine your Access™ controller with a DualSense™ or DualSense Edge™ wireless controller for added features, including haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, built-in microphone, speaker, audio jack, motion sensor, and touch pad swipe.<