PS5 Marvel's Spider-Man 2
Release Date: 20 October 2023
Genre: Action Adventure
Language: English, Chinese
Region: Region 3
Pre-Order DLC Contents:
- Peter Early Unlock Suit
- 1 Miles Early Unlock Suit
- 1 Gadget Early Unlock
- 3 Skill Points Early Unlock
Spider-Men, Peter Parker and Miles Morales, return for an exciting new adventure in the critically acclaimed Marvel’s Spider-Man franchise.
Swing, jump, and utilize the new Web Wings to travel across Marvel’s New York, quickly switching between Peter Parker and Miles Morales to experience different stories and epic new powers, as the iconic villain Venom threatens to destroy their lives, their city, and the ones they love.
An evolution of the Spider-Man story
The incredible power of the symbiote forces Peter and Miles to face the ultimate test of strength, both inside and outside the mask, as they balance their lives, friendships, and their duty to protect those in need.
Experience two playable Spider-Man
Quickly swap between both Spider-Men as you explore an expanded Marvel’s New York.
Experience Peter’s new symbiote abilities and Miles’ explosive bio-electric venom powers, and discover upgradeable, high-tech equipment that enhances the combat experience for extensive gameplay depth and variety.
Battle iconic Marvel Super Villains
Fight against a variety of new and iconic villains, including an original take on the monstrous Venom, the ruthless Kraven the Hunter, the volatile Lizard, and many more!
Visit an expanded Marvel’s New York
Explore a larger Marvel’s New York than ever before, featuring two new boroughs – Brooklyn and Queens – as well as locations like Coney Island.
- Astonishing visual effects powered by Insomniac Games’ custom-built engine.
- Quick character switching to change between Peter Parker and Miles Morales almost instantly.
- Deeply immersive city-wide surround sound audio.
- An expansive city to be explored at new heights with faster web-swinging traversal and the new Web Wings.
- Haptic feedback creates the feeling of the Spider-Men’s powers in the palms of your hands.
- Adaptive triggers put the sensation of combat and traversal at your fingertips.