XBox One Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma Extend
The latest news out of Arc System Works confirms that BlazBlue will be appearing on the latest consoles, and for the first time since way back in 2010 BlazBlue will be coming to a Microsoft console, but no such luck for the X360.
The hyperactive and frenzied world of BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma is getting an upgrade and comes with all new story line as well as two new characters coming straight from the arcade version: Celica and Lambda-11! That brings the total count to 28 playable characters!
The original BlazeBlue: Chrono Phantasma story will be available in it's entirety, complete with voice overs, and will also include the all new "EXTEND" episode that will be set in the past. These upcoming scenarios will feature the characters Bullet, Kokonoe, and Kagura.
The Bullet storyline will reportedly delve into the past of the heroic wanderer as she explores the deaths of her comrades and infiltrates the Sector Seven research organization in search for the truth.
- CRUSH ‘EM! – With the all-new revamped Guard Gauge system, players can now determine when to attack/block using the Barrier Gauge meter. When your opponent’s Barrier Gauge meter is depleted, unleash a powerful barrier-shattering move, Guard Crush!
- Ready to Fight with Style? – With Stylish Mode activated, even beginners can perform flashy attacks and combos! Four new features have been added to Stylish Mode: Auto Guard, Combo Attacks, Special Abilities, and Distortion Drive. These features allow players new to fighting games to pull off advanced combos!
- New Stage, Characters and Additional Scenarios! – There will be a total of 28 playable characters with two new exciting characters, Celica and Lambda! BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND includes brand new scenarios and contains digest versions of BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, so both new and returning players can enjoy Story Mode. Celica also comes with a brand new stage, Ishana, the land of memories!
- Remix Heart – Tired from all that fighting? Take a break and enjoy a heart-warming comedic story (mode) featuring two high school girls, Mai Natsume and Kajun Faycott, as well as the characters from the main scenario, Noel, Tsubaki, and Makoto!
- ***Please note that the screenshots are all based on Japanese version and does not represent as final ones***